Tuesday, June 16, 2009

mamameeeeyaaaa !!! :O

yo people . what is up this holiday. haha.its like dumb of me to delete my older blog. sadded. so now trying to find a nice and suitable skin. and this holiday is not so fun.my mum made me quit Sing Singapore. ssays that i am too busy with debate netball and most of all tution. its bad that i have to study a lot this holiday.
morning around 4 am,16th JUne was back from holiday at malaysia, kelantan and terengganu.stopped by at kuantan and Kuala Lumpur. okay wuz so tired and slept till noon.went with my mum side; my dad,mum,all sis liyana,diyana,aina,zayana, my 2 aunts siti aminah and sabariah(not all my aunt) my 3 uncles Shamsuddin, Abu Bakar,Salahuddin, my 2nd aunt's maid,Sarah,my cuzin umar uthsman arif and farouq ehsani and me of cos.
we went to my aunty house on the 11th June at 10pm+. slept there 4 awhile and set off to Malaysia at 2am. slept in the car. had a few stops here and there. was in the resort on 12th June,4pm. the first nite, we went to this pasar and buy food and eat at resort.aftr that, we wnt to the resorts cafe and bought only drinks. and the total is RM 140 which is equal to around $70. and that is only drinks! so expensive. fun but had a lot of flies yuck!
then on 14th June went to Awana Kijal. reached the hotel around 6 to 7 pm. the next day in the morning went swimming and when i enter the pool i saw mih it was so OMG. like so coincidence. only aina noe umar and most of the time aina talk to me and say that umar is in the pool. when i did laps, he was like looking at me . not all the time cuz it would be so suspicous. and i think the boy that umar was with noe bout me. that same day went home.but went to Kl to shop first.at aroung 9.30 set home but stop at the makam(rest place etc) for a few times.and zayana was down with a fever when we were coming back. so we had to be hold at the check point cuz the police tot my sis had the flu.and 2 day she went 4 check up to make sure that she did not get the flu. such nuisance!
my hands are aching now.
&BYE
&GOODNITE
&XDD
&XOXO,
&LEENA (:

No comments:

Post a Comment